Starch Convention & Bioethanol and Bioconversion Technology Meeting - online -
For more than 70 years, the Association of Cereal Research (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Getreideforschung e.V.) organizes the highly esteemed international starch convention in cooperation with the Max Rubner-Institute, Detmold.
The convention attends by managers and technologists of the worldwide starch and bioethanol industries, suppliers of technology, processing aids and researchers in carbohydrate chemistry.
Concurrently the Bioethanol and Bioconversion Technology Meeting takes place as well. The Association of Cereal Research organizes the event in cooperation with the Max Rubner-Institute in Detmold and the Institute for Food Technology - Fermentation Technology at the University of Hohenheim.
The themes, discussed by more than 300 participants from all over the world, includes:
- Developments from the raw material to the application of starch products in food and technical industry
- Use of starch and sugar raw materials in the production of biofuels and as a renewable raw material
- Use and modifications of byproducts in industry and food
- Technology and plant design of starch production
- Enzyme technology for the improvement of starch conversion
A working group of very experienced members of the starch and bioethanol industry arranges the program of the starch convention.
The conference language is English.
Members of the Association of Cereal Research, members of public institutions and students 150,00 €.
Non-members of the Association of Cereal Research 450,00 €.
The booking fee for a booth at the exhibition includes the registration fee for two participants.
The registration fee includes congress materials (abstracts, list of participants, etc.).